Texel is the range of products recognized by the industry, a customized service which adapts to the needs of its customers and a company that delivers the goods promised. When you deal with Texel, you have access to:
An expert team in the field of geosynthetics:
- A team of experts made up of several engineers and technicians experienced both in manufacturing and applying geosynthetic solutions;
- An offer which goes well beyond products thanks to our free of charge consulting service, technical support and in-house training.
- A research and development team that can produce customized products to meet the specifications on the market.
Quality products adapted to your applications:
- A complete range of geosynthetic solutions kept up to date thanks to a technological watch on the geosynthetic industry;
- A large array of geotextiles developed and made to measure for civil engineering, environmental and landscape architecture applications;
- Polypropylene or polyester geotextile products in weights ranging from 2.5 oz/yd2 (85 g/m²) to more than 43 oz/yd2 (1455 g/m²) in widths reaching 17' 3" (5.25 m), lengths being adjustable to your needs.
Specialized services meeting your needs:
- An on-request cutting and sewing service allowing adjustment of the width of rolls ordered to the needs of your daily applications as well as the daily rental of equipment to sew and install several of our geosynthetics;
- Products that are the norm in Quebec and that comply with various national and international standards such as BNQ, ASTM, ISO, etc.;
- An RBQ-licensed geosynthetic installation service offered by a large and experiencd IAGI-certified team to assist you in the execution of your building projects.
Regional presence of a business of international caliber:
- Modern production installations that have benefited from regular investments and that provide compliance with the highest industry quality standards and certifications including ISO 9001;
- The larget stock of geosynthetic products in Eastern Canada;
- A distribution network extending to the four corners of the province and throughout Eastern Canada thanks to regional alliances with various industry players supported by an internal sales force available for your specific requests;
- International experience and logistic capabilities allowing delivery around the world, even in the remotest regions.
Look for the Texel brand as a guarantee of security, performance and reliability for the execution of your works with no headaches. If you encounter problems on your worksites, whatever they are, call us and we will be pleased to come to your aid and suggest creative solutions.